EXTOL EDI Integrator, EXTOL Business Integrator Consulting
EXTOL EDI Integrator, EXTOL Business Integrator Consulting, EDI Consultants & Managed EDI Solutions
REMEDI’s integration specialists have experience delivering solutions using EXTOL EDI Integrator for i (EEI), and EXTOL Business Integrator (EBI) as well as EXTOL Enterprise Adapters (EEA) for HIPAA, Oracle EC-Gateway, SAP, and TMW-IES.
EXTOL’s integration solutions are EDI Integrator for i (EEI) and EXTOL Business Integrator (EBI). EXTOL EDI Integrator for i (EEI) is a high-performance, native System i software application for integrating external partner transactions (EDI) with internal applications and data. EXTOL Business Integrator (EBI) is platform-independent business integration middleware that tackles a wide variety of business integration requirements, without coding. It supports Business-to-Business, Application, Data, and Cloud integration, with one investment in middleware, tools, and skills.
Our resources serve EXTOL clients mostly in a staff supplementation and project capacity. With clearly defined deliverables, REMEDI can deliver EDI solutions in an on-site, remote, or blended manner depending on clients requirements and budget. REMEDI helps clients leverage all features and capabilities of EXTOL products with software vendor grade professional services personnel.
Managed EDI Services
Managed EDI services is an offering that allows clients to maintain control of their strategic integration infrastructure by keeping it in-house, yet lets clients focus on things core to their business by having REMEDI maintain the integration infrastructure and orchestrate external / internal integration activities.
Beyond traditional consulting, you can get your staff trained on EXTOL EDI products as your team grows or experiences turnover. You can also have your infrastructure and business network integrations handled through a B2Bi managed services agreement.
EXTOL infrastructure (EEI & EBI) integration services include:
- EDI, integration, and communications software - selection, acquisition, installation, configuration, upgrade, and conversion
- Community management - coordination, partner testing, rapid on-boarding
- Data exchange (AS2, EDIINT, FTP) - communications scripting, VAN connectivity
- System review - audit, health check, performance tuning
- Project planning - scoping, defining tasks, deliverables, and deadlines
- Data analysis - requirements analysis, gap analysis
- Interface development - pre/post processes, application program interface (API), mapping
- EDI Integrator and EXTOL Business Integrator support
- Staffing and training
- Managed services