IBM Connect:Direct is a point-to-point file transfer solution optimized for high-volume, secure, assured delivery of files within and among enterprises. It is a proven solution that gives companies the tools they need for managed file transfers (MFT) between business-critical applications.
Remedi offers some of the most senior MFT professionals experienced with IBM Connect:Direct. As an IBM Gold Business Partner and software reseller, we have extensive experience with the product and our services are tailored a number of ways to fit client needs.
Whether it is for original software installation, or for upgrades, our MFT professionals assist clients with IBM Connect:Direct Advanced architecture design, installation, configuration, deployment, and conversion duties. Remedi can also supplement your IT staff if you have workload challenges and can provide MFT managed services in your environment managing infrastructure, performing integration development, and participating in partner facing coordination activities.
We offer business-to-business integration and consulting services that help ensure reliable file transfer and business confidence. This includes the implementation of IBM Connect:Direct Advanced, an MFT solution that is available as licensed, on-premise software and that gives companies the power to obtain their files with:
- Predictability – Assures delivery via automated scheduling, checkpoint restart, and automatic recovery/retry
- Security – Ensures that your customer information stays private and that your file transfers are auditable for regulatory compliance via a proprietary protocol, authorization, and encryption (FIPS 140-2, and Common Criteria certified)
- Performance – Handles your most demanding loads, from high volumes of small files to multi-gigabyte files
- IBM Connect:Direct Advanced is available as licensed on-premises software
IBM Connect:Direct Product Description
Predictable, Assured File Delivery
- Supports 24x7 unattended operations.
- Schedules jobs on a one-time, recurring or continuous basis.
- Assigns and manages file transfer workloads.
- Automates recovery from network interruptions.
- Provides alerts to users automatically, notifying them of the success or failure of file transfers.
- Offer user authentication, data encryption through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) and X.509 certificates for authentication.
- Perform Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) checking.
- Provide a thorough audit trail of data movement through extensive statistics logs that can aid compliance.
- Meet Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 140-2 and Common Criteria certifications.
- Overcomes latency issues in TCP/IP protocol.
- Increases transfer speed for large files over high-speed networks by up to four times their previous speed.
- Adds IBM Connect:Direct capabilities to existing FTP transfers to provide assured delivery, automatic retry, compression, and checkpoint and restart.
- Supports a wide range of platforms, including z/OS, OpenVMS, i5/OS, Microsoft™ Windows™, UNIX® and Linux®.
- Works with a wide range of network protocols, including TCP/IP, Systems Network Architecture (SNA), and User Datagram Protocol (UDP)-based data transfer protocol (UDT).