Each company's BizTalk needs are unique and REMEDI's services are flexible to help you achieve your goals keeping in mind your schedule and cost constraints.
BizTalk Server Product Description
Microsoft BizTalk Server EDI Components
- The BizTalk EDI Application contains artifacts (including pipelines, orchestrations, and schemas) that are needed to process EDI documents.
- The BizTalk EDI Receive Pipeline (EdiReceive pipeline) parses EDI-encoded documents, splits EDI batches, converts the EDI-encoded documents into XML encoding, performs EDI and XSD validation, and performs HIPAA X12 sub-document splitting.
- The BizTalk EDI Send Pipeline (EdiSend pipeline) converts XML documents into X12 or EDIFACT encoding, serializes EDI-encoded documents, and performs EDI and XSD validation.
- The Trading Partner Management (TPM) user interface enables you to set processing properties for trading partners engaging in EDI document exchange and AS2 document transport.
- The batching orchestration batches EDI interchanges and sets context properties for sending of the batched interchange. The routing orchestration handles the instances in which messages match multiple batches, creating as many copies of the message as required.
- The status reporting user interface provides comprehensive status of EDI interchanges and correlated acknowledgments.
- Design time tools in Visual Studio enable you to generate an instance, validate an instance, validate a schema, test a map, and validate a map.
- A schema repository includes X12, EDIFACT, HIPAA X12N 4010A XSD, EANCOM, and control schemas.
- A migration tool (Party Migration Tool) enables you to migrate EDI party data from BizTalk Server 2006 R2 or BizTalk Server 2009 to BizTalk Server 2013 R2.