You have many qualified IBM business partners to choose from, so you may wonder why Remedi is a good fit for you.
As an IBM Gold Partner since 2010, we've helped hundreds of customers migrate to IBM Sterling B2B Integrator. We understand how unique each company's deployment needs can be.
To make sure we complete your migration on time and in scope without disrupting daily operations, we conduct highly focused discovery sessions. We listen closely to your requirements and objectives. Then we customize our implementation plan to fit your schedule and budget.
Also, the consultant(s) who will be doing the work scope all deployments. This helps to ensure realistic timelines and fair pricing.
If your organization isn't getting the most out of B2B Integrator, we can help you find creative solutions to improve service, support growth initiatives, and increase your investment's value.
For instance, we've created two solutions that complement B2B Integrator:
Remedi Framework includes pre-built libraries, parameter-driven business processes, dashboards, and reports. This service helps implement B2B Integrator up to four times faster.
X-Link is a service that converts Gentran: Server for UNIX maps to B2B Integrator maps, saving up to 75% in time and costs.
Reach out if you’d like to learn more about our capabilities and experience with B2B Integrator.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: On September 30, 2021, IBM announced it would discontinue support for previous versions of Sterling Integrator and Sterling File Gateway. See FAQs page for more details.
Sterling B2B Integrator Product Description
Companies are increasingly faced with ever more complex B2B integration challenges across ever more diverse partner communities. Sterling Integrator provides a single, flexible B2B gateway that enables companies to solve all of their B2B integration needs.
- Boost visibility into and across your supply and demand chains
- Integrate your B2B communications between your systems and diverse partner communities
- Streamline business processes across your enterprise boundaries
- Connect to all of your business partners, despite differences in size, geography or choice of technology
Features and Benefits of Sterling Integrator
- Identity management, including authorization and authentication
- Perimeter security at DMZ traversal
- Role-based data access and system operation
- Secured mailboxing repository
- Data transport security (SSL, SFTP/SSH) and data encryption (S/MIME and PGP) support
- Non-repudiation using the AS2 or AS3 protocol
- Digital signature support
- Message- and transport-level security based on WS-Security 1.0 compliance, including WS-I Basic Profile 1.1 and Basic Security Profile 1.0
- B2B communication protocols: Web services (SOAP), S/FTP/S client and server, HTTP and HTTP/S, SMTP, AS1, AS2, AS3 and RosettaNet, WebDAV, Zengin TCP/IP, IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct®
- Policy-based file transfer
- Multi-gigabyte file handling
- IPv6 compatible
Business Process Management
- Graphical process modeling tool
- Business process execution engine
- Process abstraction (layered modeling and component reuse)
Integration and Transformation
- Multi-purpose data transformation engine
- Traditional EDI: X12, EDIFACT, CII, TRADACOMS, and Verband der Automobilindustrie (VDA)
- XML standards: OAGi, CIDX, PIDX, and RosettaNet
- Internet standards for B2B data exchange: RosettaNet RNIF, ebXML, 1SYNC, and EBICS
- XSLT service to transform XML documents
- Supports WTX translations
- Graphic data mapping tool
- Virtually unlimited file size (up to 50 gigabytes)
- Validation of inbound and outbound data based on HIPAA rules defined for Level 1 – Level 6
- Intelligent (content-based) routing
- Interoperable with .Net 1.1/2.0, Axis 1.x/2.0, Xfire 1.2.6 and Java EES
- Manage and grow trading partner communities
- Centralized visibility into trading partner communities
- Reduce error rates
- Digital certificates deployment
- Customizable partner configuration
- Intelligent onboarding with partner self-provisioning
Application Extension and Customization
- Web services: Support for SOAP, WDSL
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE): Tool to speed custom app/dev work
- Software Development Kit (SDK): Toolkit to create your own adapters to systems
Back-end Connectivity Adapters
- Enterprise applications
- SAP (BAPI, IDOC, and Netweaver), Oracle, PeopleSoft, Vantive, IBM® Connect:Direct®, IBM® Connect:Enterprise®
- EAI messaging platforms
- IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle AQ, BEA Tuxedo, TIBCO Rendezvous, Microsoft MSMQ, JMS Queue and Topic
- JDBC, CORBA, LDAP, command line, file system, EJB, RMI, SNMP trap, JCA, IM (Instant Messaging)
IBM® B2B Integrator Mobile provides monitoring and management of B2B Integrator processes and status from a mobile digital device, including system status, database growth, and average business process wait time.
- Monitoring with alerts for B2B Integrator resources including system status, database growth and average business wait time
- Run or restart any failed or halted business process
- Initiate key functions such as manage lock resolution for users and resources, initiate thread/ heap dumps and turn logging on and off