REMEDI Integration Services
Our consulting services provide you with temporary resources for projects such as integration infrastructure upgrades and ERP conversions, or staff supplementation to eliminate backlogs. We provide seasoned professionals that are experts on many types of business integration packages with solution development skills.
Managed services is an offering that allows clients to maintain control of their strategic integration infrastructure by keeping it in-house, yet lets clients focus on things core to their business by having REMEDI maintain the integration infrastructure and orchestrate external / internal integration activities.
Recruiting and placement services assist the client with finding and populating integration positions on their team. Our knowledge, expertise, and tenure in business data integration enables us to thoroughly screen candidates and provide the best list of candidates to clients.
EDI training and integration software training continues to be among our most common service request. Engagement circumstances vary from training backfill and staff expansion resources, to product training on newly acquired integration tools. We offer both on-the-job training and classroom training.
Below is a list of popular products in each of the specializations listed in the chart above. Please inquire about any products not listed….we would be happy to help!
- IBM Sterling B2B Integration – Sterling B2B Integrator™ / Gentran™ Integration Suite, Gentran™:Server, Gentran™:iSeries, Gentran™:Director Pro
- IBM Sterling MFT – Sterling File Gateway, Control Center, Connect:Direct, Secure Proxy
- IBM WebSphere - DataInterchange (WDI), Transformation Extender (WTX)
- TIE Commerce – eVision, spEDI, TIE Integrator, EDGE
- EXTOL – EXTOL Business Integrator, EXTOL EDI Integrator
- SEEBURGER – Business Integration Server (BIS)
- GXS/Inovis – Application Integrator (AI), TrustedLink, BizManager
- IBM – Sterling Commerce – Sterling B2B Integrator / Gentran Integration Suite
- Informatica – B2B Data Transformation. B2B Data Exchange
New software can often mean a large upfront investment. IBM Global Financing can provide customized financing and payment structure that can accelerate the implementation of the software solutions for organization needs. Choose from flexible terms and payment options to match your budget, project, and revenue objectives.