Remedi is uniquely experienced with managed file transfer, particularly as a component of a comprehensive integration suite. As an IBM Gold Business Partner and software reseller, we have core expertise with IBM's Sterling File Gateway product. Our MFT services are tailored a number of ways to fit your needs.
Whether it is for original software installation, or for upgrades, our MFT professionals assist clients with IBM File Gateway architecture design, installation, configuration, deployment, and conversion duties. Remedi is perfectly suited for large-scale B2B integration projects where complexity and tight time lines are involved, which happens to be the environment where IBM File Gateway excels.
Remedi can also supplement your IT staff if you have workload challenges and can provide MFT managed services in your environment managing infrastructure, performing integration development, and participating in partner facing coordination activities.
IMPORTANT PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT: As of September 30, 2021, IBM will discontinue support for previous versions of Sterling Integrator and Sterling File Gateway. See FAQs page for more details.
IBM Sterling File Gateway Product Description
- Offers an onboarding Wizard and reusable templates that enable the rapid onboarding of new partners
- Lets users set up group based controls to minimize administration of trading partner relationships
- Utilizes import/export functionality to minimize risk of production updates to trading partner configurations
- Provides industry protocols: FTP, FTPS, SSH/SFTP, SSH/SCP, HTTP, HTTPS, IBM® Connect:Direct®, IBM® Connect:Direct® Secure Plus, WebDAV, SOAP, ODETTE
- AllowsAS1, AS2, and AS3 support
- Offers the ability to be extensible for custom protocols
- Utilize Zip and GZIP to compress files
- Multiple encryption standards (PGP, SSL/TLS, S/MIME)
- Offers a single sign-on, LDAP, and user authentication
- Encrypt both in-flight and at-rest files
- Enables event logging that provides a complete audit trail of file transfer activities
Management and Visibility
- Gives trading partners secure access to initiate upload and download requests via myFileGateway
- Offers real-time monitoring and a self-service portal that gives IT and business users visibility over in-flight file transfers
- Monitor file transfer activity on an "exception" basis using event management notifications
- Uses auditing and reporting to provide metrics that verify regulatory compliance and adherence to service level agreements
- Supports the consolidation of file transfer servers and growth in trading partner collaboration with native horizontal and vertical clustering
- Offers a technical architecture that supports high volumes of file transfers and extremely large files without compromising performance
File Processing and Routing
- Use mapping capabilities to manage file naming relationships
- Automate the replay, reprocess and resend associated with failed file transfers
- Intelligently route files based on sender, file name, file type and file contents
- Reusable templates reduce staff time to build and maintain file transfers processes