Managed EDI and B2Bi Services
Managed EDI and B2Bi services is an offering that allows clients to maintain control of their strategic integration infrastructure by keeping it in-house, yet lets clients focus on things core to their business by having REMEDI maintain your EDI or data integration infrastructure and orchestrate external / internal integration activities.
EDI and B2Bi managed services are attractive to those looking to have flexible and nimble staff in difficult economic times, or in times of rapid organizational growth. Of course it provides benefits in terms of budget management and staff redundancy.
Our demonstrated scale in regard to managed EDI and B2Bi services for our clients ranges from a fraction of an EDI or data integration expert for as little as ten (10) hours per week to as many as four (4) full-time resources.
Managed Services Related Resources
- Thinkronization Newsletter – September 2012 – Don’t Outsource, Co-Source
- Choose Between Virtual EDI Software or On-Premise/In-House EDI Software
- Managed Services and Outsourcing, 2010 Fads or Here to Stay?
- Managed Services, Outsourcing, Hosted Solutions, SaaS, What Is Your Definition?
- Contract Staffing – Where’s It Headed?
- Staffing – Sweeten The Lemonade
- Utilizing An EDI / EAI / Other Consultant…When?
- Utilizing An EDI / EAI / Other Consultant…Why?
- Utilizing An EDI / EAI / Other Consultant…How?
- Cut Too Deeply…Some Turn To Service Providers
- Managed Services for EDI – Opportunities and Efficiencies
- Outsourcing Gone Awry