Fall is around the corner and we are approaching 4th Quarter. Remedi is growing and adding new depths to our personnel and portfolios. As we move forward, our team is collaboratively reviewing our goals and strategic direction for the next several years.
We just finished one of our Quarterly Strategy meetings where we re-visited our Vision, Mission, Core Values and Strategic Direction. As a company, we invest a day every quarter at an off-site location to review our business objectives and take our company to the next level in the marketplace.
In setting this valuable time aside from our busy normal business days, we are able to diligently work On our business versus getting caught up in working In our business.
A recent article in the New York Times states “that business owners wish they could be less involved in the day-to-day operations of their businesses. But if you want the company to grow and perhaps get to that elusive “next level” everyone’s always talking about, you have to build an organization that can get the job done without you managing every detail.”
This article stated some key questions to consider:
- Do you want to get out from under the day-to-day, which may require getting out of your comfort zones and learning new things?
- There are standards that reflect what a company expects of itself. Are your company standards well thought out?
- Are you providing ample training for your staff? People more than likely won’t figure out everything on their own.
- Do you have the proper systems, procedures and planning tools in place within your organization?
- Are you delegating some of the work that others could be handling to take some things off your plate?
- Are you getting regular feedback from your management team and staff?
As a company specializing in Integration and EDI Consulting, Training, Recruiting, Managed Services and Software, we are here to help you take projects off your desk and provide solutions that will give you more time to work “On” your business. As you approach the 4th Quarter and continue to put together your budget and strategic plan for your organization for 2017, keep in mind that Remedi can assist you with solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiency and improve time to market.