IBM recently released a new version of IBM B2B Integrator and IBM File Gateway. With the announcement of the new release, they also released the end of support dates for older versions of the products.
End of Support for the following versions of those products as of September 30, 2019:
- IBM B2B Integrator V5.2.0, V5.2.3, V5.2.4, V5.2.5
- IBM File Gateway V2.2.0, V2.2.1, V2.2.2, V2.2.3, V2.2.4, V2.2.5
If you are currently running one of the sun setting versions, we strongly recommend that customers upgrade to a current version. The current versions of IBM B2B Integrator and IBM File Gateway are V6. IBM B2B Integrator V5.2.6 and IBM File Gateway V2.2.6 are still supported versions of the software.
The new 6.0 release, clients will be able to take advantage of new capabilities, including:
- Global Mailbox to virtually eliminate file transfer downtime
- Cloud-based Docker containers to reduce install and patch time from days to minutes
- RESTful APIs to simplify system interaction and save development and deployment time
REMEDI is able to assist customers with an upgrade plan, technical assessment, and system audit to assist you and keep your environment up to date.