Remedi Electronic Commerce Group has been awarded Premier Business Partner status by IBM for its successful client and partner work. IBM Premier Business Partner status is earned by organizations that demonstrate superior skills and market success while actively collaborating with IBM and clients to deliver innovative solutions. Remedi earned the Premier Business Partner status through its focus on providing solutions as a B2B Integration partner.
As an IBM Premier Business Partner, we will continue to expand our offerings of IBM B2B Integration Solutions and Services as well as continuing to deliver quality solutions to our clients.
Remedi’s expertise and long standing relationship with IBM, coupled with our service offering, has yielded clients:
- a great B2B and enterprise integration infrastructure
- cost savings
- enhanced productivity
- great value solutions to core business challenges
Remedi professional services are available for those with products for EDI integration, data interchange and data transformation.
- Data interchange: WebSphere Data Interchange, WDI
- Transformation Extender: WTX, DSTX, DataStage TX, DataStage Transformation Extender, WebSphere Transformation Extender, WebSphere TX, Mercator, Ascential, DataStage
- Sterling B2B Integrator: Gentran Integration Suite, GIS, Sterling Integrator, SI
- Gentran: Gentran Server Windows, GSW, Gentran Server Unix, Gentran AS/400, Gentran iSeries
- Sterling File Gateway: SFG
- Sterling Connect:Direct: C:D