Columbus, OH (PRWEB) January 19, 2010 - REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group, an organization providing business-2-business integration (B2Bi) and application-2-application integration (A2Ai) placement, project consulting, staff supplementation and managed services (www.remedi.com), announced today that it bested prior performance on a variety of key metrics for which the company measures. Also aiding the success for the year was improved execution on new business development, development / growth of key partnerships, new CRM utilization, and continued brand transition to mirror the growth in business integration services delivered to clients.
"In 2009 our clients faced economic challenges like no year in recent past. REMEDI partnered with clients on initiatives which supported the varying needs of their businesses which depended on their chosen response to business conditions. For many, assistance included business integration and EDI support for staffs cut to the bone through deep reductions in force. Others trying to gain leverage against competitors in a down economy required integration product / project specialists for integration with key trading partners, integration tool upgrades, or for system performance tuning and optimization. And finally, through managed services, there were those clients that outsourced integration infrastructure management and business network integration to combat core competency distraction and talent challenges. In all, client initiatives were focused on increasing integration and automation with partners while wringing costs out of procure to pay and order to cash business processes" comments President Brad Loetz. "It is by working with, and focusing on, clients interested in utilizing data integration tools and infrastructure to combat a challenging business environment, we were able to realize with clients collective operational, financial, and metric related successes in 2009".
Relevant highlights and milestones in 2009 were as follows:
- In 2009 REMEDI completed its 15th year in business, starting in 1994 as an EDI consulting company and evolving over the years into a business integration professional services and placement provider.
- The year was a record one for the company in terms of billable hours. Billable hours increased by 18.75% over 2008. Professional services revenue on an accrual basis increased 3.7% during this time.
- Completed projects for 2009 increased 33.8% over 2008.
- The average monthly number of REMEDI consultants on projects increased by 12%.
- Projects for 2009 utilizing the Sterling Commerce Sterling Integrator / GIS product increased by 137% over 2008. In 2009, 69% of projects involved Sterling Integrator / GIS, with 31% of projects involving integration products including: Gentran™ Server, Extol EDI / Business Integrator™, GXS Application Integrator™, eVision™, TIE Integrator™, spEDI*map™, BizManager™, TrustedLink®, DataStage®, Websphere® DataInterchange, and others.
- Services which led in popularity throughout 2009 include: Trading Partner Recruitment and On Boarding, Managed Services, EDI Project Audit and System Health Check, Integration System Performance Tuning, X-link (Gentran to SI/GIS) map conversion service, Infrastructure Upgrade/Migration service.
REMEDI Electronic Commerce Group is an independent provider of B2B (business-2-business) and A2A (application-2-application) integration consulting, placement, staff supplementation, and managed services, serving clients since 1994. REMEDI's broad spectrum of customers relies upon our expertise in installing, implementing, integrating, and supporting B2Bi and A2Ai solutions that improve productivity, competitiveness, and stakeholder value. Visit www.remedi.com.